Photo of Two Cheyenne Girls Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Photo of Two Cheyenne Girls, photograph, [1899..1928]; (gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc962595/: accessed March 22, 2018), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Oklahoma Historical Society.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this photograph.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this photograph.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.