Front side of "Teacher's Report to Parents" Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Front side of "Teacher's Report to Parents"
Photographer: Watonga Public SchoolsCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1909
- No Language
- Content Description: Teacher's report card signed by Elva TB Ferguson to Watonga Public Schools from 1909 for Trad Ferguson
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Blaine County - Watonga
Name: T. B. Ferguson Home CollectionCode: TBFRGH
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: TB0006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc962235