St. Anthony Hospital Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title St. Anthony Hospital
Photographer: Jacoby, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1969-09-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photo of the exterior of the St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Name: Ray Jacoby CollectionCode: RAYJCB
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 22055.27423
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc961904