Bromide Spring at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bromide Spring at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Bromide Spring at the Chickasaw National Recreation Area near Sulphur, Oklahoma.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Murray County - Sulphur
Name: Albertype CollectionCode: ALBERT
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 18827.620
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc961125