The Freedom Express. (Freedom, Okla.), Vol. 4, No. 16, Ed. 1 Thursday, July 29, 1909 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Freedom Express. (Freedom, Okla.), Vol. 4, No. 16, Ed. 1 Thursday, July 29, 1909
- Serial Title The Freedom Express
Editor: Walker, H. G.Creator Type: Personal
Other: Walker, S. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Manager
- Creation: 1909-07-29
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Freedom, Oklahoma that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: ten pages : ill. ; page 22 x 15 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Woods County (Okla.) -- Newspapers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma - Woods County
- Keyword: Freedom
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Woods County - Freedom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 4
- Issue: 16
- Edition: 1
Name: The Freedom ExpressCode: FREX
Name: Oklahoma Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: ODNP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn96093076
- OCLC: 35753667
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc951287
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "The Only Newspaper Published in Northwestern Woods County."
- Display Note: Issued every Thursday.