Oklahoma's Governors, 1907-1929: Turbulent Politics Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oklahoma's Governors, 1907-1929: Turbulent Politics
- Series Title Oklahoma's Governors
- Series Title The Oklahoma Series
- Added Title The Oklahoma Series: Volume 16
Editor: Fischer, LeRoy Henry, 1917-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Author of "Oklahoma's Chief Executives, 1907-1929;" "Index"
Editor: Blackburn, Bob L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Series Editor; author of "Martin E. Trapp, 1923-1927"
Author: Howard, James H., IIContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Charles Nathaniel Haskell, 1907-1911"
Author: Hazell, Thomas ArthurContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Robert Lee Williams, 1915-1919"
Author: Smith, Bobby DeanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Lee Cruce, 1911-1915"
Author: White, Jimmie L., Jr.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "James Brooks Ayers Robertson, 1919-1923"
Author: Isern, Thomas D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "John Calloway Walton, 1923"
Author: Tracy, Kenneth L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Henry Simpson Johnston, 1927-1929"
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyPlace of Publication: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Creation: 1981
- Content Description: Book discussing the history of individual governors of Oklahoma from 1907 to 1929; each chapter is a biographical sketch of a different governor and their actions in office. Index begins on page 195.
- Physical Description: iv, 208 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- Keyword: governors
- Keyword: political histories
- Keyword: biographies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oklahoma -- Politics and government -- 1907-
- Keyword: historical accounts
- Coverage Date: 1907~/1929~
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Has Format: Oklahoma's Governors, 1907-1929: Turbulent Politics [e-book], ark:/67531/metadc970090
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society MonographsCode: OKHSM
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 982061084
- Library of Congress Control Number: 81-84489
- ISBN: 0941498212
- Series Number: 16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc862886
- Display Note: Volume XVI of the Oklahoma Series.
- Display Note: This digitized book has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the human endeavor. http://www.neh.gov/