Mark of Heritage Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mark of Heritage
- Series Title The Oklahoma Series
- Added Title The Oklahoma Series: Volume 2
- Added Title Mark of Heritage: Oklahoma's Historic Sites
Author: Wright, Muriel H. (Muriel Hazel), 1889-1975Creator Type: Personal
Author: Shirk, George H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Franks, Kenny Arthur, 1945-Creator Type: Personal
Artist: Olds, Frederick A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cover Designer
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyPlace of Publication: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Creation: 1976
- Content Description: Book discussing the history Oklahoma's heritage, including descriptions about the state's historic sites and museums; also included is a folded map of over 270 historical markers in the state. Index begins on page 207.
- Physical Description: x, 214 p. : ill., maps, ports. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks - Historic Markers
- Keyword: heritages
- Keyword: Oklahoma histories
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Museums
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Oklahoma.
- Coverage Date: 183u/194u
- Time Period: slav
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Has Format: Mark of Heritage [e-book], ark:/67531/metadc970067
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society MonographsCode: OKHSM
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 982029048
- Library of Congress Control Number: 75-40255
- Series Number: 2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc862885
- Display Note: Volume II of the Oklahoma Series.
- Display Note: This digitized book has been made possible in part by the National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the human endeavor. http://www.neh.gov/