[Photograph 2012.201.b1402.0135] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.b1402.0135]
- Creation: 1954
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Joseph Welch, soecial army counsel, sits with his hands to his forehead and looks down at the table after a dramatic out burst during which he denounced Se. McCarthy, accusing him of recklessness, cruelty and lack of decency."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Welch, Joseph N.
- Keyword: Boston Attorney
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WELCH, JOSEPH N. / BOSTON ATTORNEY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Massachusetts - Suffolk County - Boston
- Coverage Date: 1954
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, June 10, 1954
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.b1402.0135
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc767222
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-06-10-54