[Photograph 2012.201.B1412.0043] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1412.0043]
Photographer: United States. Air Force.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Air Force Photograph
- Creation: 1958
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "On The Beam Airman 1 / c Phillip J. Williams, of Mrs. Edith Embry of 628 S Douglas Blvd., has been named "Airman of the Month" for the 746th aircraft control and warning squadron, Oklahoma City air force station."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Williams, Phillip J.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: U.S. Air Force Named "Airman Of The Month"
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WILLIAMS, PHILLIP J. / CITY / U.S. AIR FORCE NAMED "AIRMAN OF THE MONTH"
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1958
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 27, 1958
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1412.0043
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc767191
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-02-27-58
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times