[Photograph 2012.201.B1404.0586] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1404.0586]
Photographer: Office of Public Information University of OklahomaCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1965-08-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Dr. John R. Whitaker, professor of journalism at the University of Oklahoma, expressed this view Tuesday in a speech prepared for delivery before the international communications section of the Association for Education in Journalism (AEJ) ."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Whitaker, John R. Dr.
- Keyword: O.U. Professor Of Journalism
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WHITAKER, JOHN R. DR. / O.U. PROFESSOR OF JOURNALISM
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1965-08-24
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 24, 1965
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1404.0586
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc764259
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-08-24-65
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times