[Photograph 2012.201.B1385.0378] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1385.0378]
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1982-04-17
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Dr.L.D. Wright, who began practicing dentistry in 1939, describes some of the antique tools and chair, at the Okla. Dentistry Association at the 75th meeting."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Wright, L.D. Dr.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Dental Assocation
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WRIGHT, L.D. DR. / OKLAHOMA DENTAL ASSOCATION
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1982-04-17
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 23, 1982
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1385.0378
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc763982
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-23-82
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman