[Photograph 2012.201.b1270.0529] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.b1270.0529]
- Creation: 1963-10-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Rushing off to work at an Advance Oklahoma City office is Mrs. Al E. Bethany resident who is enthusiastic about Oklahoma City's proposed earnings tax."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Swihart, Al E. Mr. And Mrs.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Secretary Manager Of Elks Lodge 417
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SWIHART, AL E. MR. AND MRS. / CITY / SECRETARY MANAGER OF ELKS LODGE 417
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1963-10-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 21, 1963
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.b1270.0529
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc760999
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-10-21-63
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times