[Photograph 2012.201.B1378.0421] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1378.0421]
Photographer: Thompson, MichalCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1978-12-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "At top right ar3e Mrs. Dunnett Whiteman, left, mother of debutante Mary Pipes Whiteman, J. Robert Hill, center; Mrs. Simon P. Hughes Sr., right, and David Wiblad, standing, vice president of Bachelors' Club."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Windblad, David
- Keyword: Bachelors Club Of Okc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WINDBLAD, DAVID / BACHELORS CLUB OF OKC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1978-12-24
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, December 26, 1978
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1378.0421
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc760105
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-12-26-78
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman