[Photograph 2012.201.B1378.0434] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1378.0434]
Photographer: Carter, J. PatCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1975-02-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Costumes worn by Mrs. Hill Stanton, Bill Winblood and Mrs. Ana Ward, from left, may not be right for hospital garb, but the Norman Municipal Hospital, in background, will benefit."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Winblood, William F.
- Keyword: Norman
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WINBLOOD, WILLIAM F. / NORMAN
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1975-02-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 24, 1975
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1378.0434
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc757868
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-02-24-75
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times