[Photograph 2012.201.B1389.0272] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1389.0272]
Photographer: Carter, J. PatCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1974-05-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Hundreds of teen-age walkers flooded Stars and Stripers Park this morning to join "Walk for Mankind," Project Concern's fund-raising walk-a-thon challenging youths to walk 20 miles around Lake Hefner to benefit the international health care organization."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: "Walk For Mankind"
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: "WALK FOR MANKIND"
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1974-05-04
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 4, 1974
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1389.0272
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc756231
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-05-04-74
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times