[Photograph 2012.201.b1433.0238] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.b1433.0238]
- Added Title Welcomes Investigation
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Laserphoto
- Creation: 1983-03-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Anne M. Burford, administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, is shown during testimony Tuesday on Capitol Hill before the House Appropriations subcommittee with jurisdiction over the EPA."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Burford, M. Anne (Gorsuch)
- Keyword: Former Environmental Protection Agency Head
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BURFORD, M. ANNE (GORSUCH) / FORMER ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY HEAD
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 1983-03-02
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.b1433.0238
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc755823