[Photograph 2012.201.b1406.0149] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.b1406.0149]
- Added Title Controller Chosen
- Creation: 1966-02-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "In two other major appointments, the president also chose White House special counsel Lee White to be chairman of the five-member Federal Power Commission."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: White, Lee C.
- Keyword: New York Lawyer & Former Assistant Secretary Of The Air Force
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WHITE, LEE C. / NEW YORK LAWYER & FORMER ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE AIR FORCE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1966-02-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Controller Chosen", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 12, 1966
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.b1406.0149
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc754288
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-02-12-66
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman