[Photograph 2012.201.B1422.0384] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1422.0384]
Photographer: Southerland, Paul B.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1975
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "YMCA - Oklahoma City - NW 5 & Robinson - Indian Nation Powerlifting Contest - 1975"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Y. M. C. A.
- Keyword: Central Branch
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: Y. M. C. A. / CENTRAL BRANCH
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1975
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 19, 1975
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1422.0384
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc753253
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-10-19-75
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman