[Photograph 2012.201.B1410.0352] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1410.0352]
Photographer: Allred, G. R.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1936-12-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Williams, Guy Y. Dr. And Wife
- Keyword: Professor Of Chemistry At O.U.
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WILLIAMS, GUY Y. DR. AND WIFE / PROFESSOR OF CHEMISTRY AT O.U.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1936-12-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1410.0352
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc751425
- Display Note: PublishDate: 1936-12-22