[Photograph 2012.201.B1268.0344] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1268.0344]
- Creation: 1962
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Elberge Sullivan Lawton-Vice President of Central Okla. Milk Producers Assn."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Sullivn, Elberge
- Keyword: Lawton
- Keyword: Secretary Of The American Dairy Assn Of Okla.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SULLIVN, ELBERGE / LAWTON / SECRETARY OF THE AMERICAN DAIRY ASSN OF OKLA.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Comanche County - Lawton
- Coverage Date: 1962
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 23, 1962
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1268.0344
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc745789
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-23-62
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman