[Photograph 2012.201.b1433.0522] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.b1433.0522]
Photographer: Sisney, SteveCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1994-04-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Tony Zahn, Mike Grady, Sam Cerny and Dave Campbell, from left, converse at the volunteers party."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Cerny, Sam J.
- Keyword: President
- Keyword: Cleary Petroleum Corp.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CERNY, SAM J. / PRESIDENT / CLEARY PETROLEUM CORP.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1994-04-13
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 20, 1994
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.b1433.0522
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc744889
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-20-94
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman