[Photograph 2012.201.B1304.0177] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1304.0177]
- Added Title Hospital Job Helps Finance Education Of Tech Student
Photographer: Spring, KentCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1959-10-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Jack Taylor.. . he leads a busy life. The young man from Spavinaw is an industrial electronics student at Oklahoma State Tech in Okmulgee, and to finance his education works a full shift at the Okmulgee Hospital. He also takes extra advance math courses to supplement his schooling, and has a family, with two children under age 2."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Taylor, Jack
- Keyword: Spavinaw - Industrial Electronics Student At Oklahoma State Tech.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: TAYLOR, JACK / SPAVINAW - INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS STUDENT AT OKLAHOMA STATE TECH.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Okmulgee County - Okmulgee
- Coverage Date: 1959-10-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Hospital Job Helps Finance Education Of Tech Student", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 18, 1959
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1304.0177
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc648856
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-10-18-59
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman