[Photograph 2012.201.B1348.0567] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1348.0567]
Photographer: Gibson, GregCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1994-01-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Iran-Contra independent counsel Lawrence E. Walsh appears at a Washington news conference Tuesday, Jan. 18, 1994, after his final report on the Iran-Contra scandel was released. The report concluded former President Reagan "knowingly participated or at least acquiesced" in a coverup of the Iran-Contra scandal "spearheaded" by Attorney General Edwin Meese."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Walsh, Lawrence E.
- Keyword: Lawyer
- Keyword: Investigator Of Iran-Contra Controversy
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WALSH, LAWRENCE E. / LAWYER / INVESTIGATOR OF IRAN-CONTRA CONTROVERSY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 1994-01-18
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1348.0567
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc647510