[Photograph 2012.201.B1372.0221] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1372.0221]
Photographer: Albright, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1961-03-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Oath is administered to new lawyers admitted to the state bar by supreme court Chief Justice Ben T. Williams. Mrs. Deanna Burger was the only girl among the 48 lawyers sworn in Tuesday in the state supreme court room."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Williams, Ben T.
- Keyword: Chief Justice Of State Supreme Court
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: WILLIAMS, BEN T. / CHIEF JUSTICE OF STATE SUPREME COURT
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1961-03-28
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 28, 1961
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1372.0221
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc640431
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-03-28-61
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times