[Photograph 2012.201.B1223.0200] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1223.0200]
Photographer: Derby, PaulCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1968-07-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Dr. Chester Swanson"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Swanson, J. Chester Dr.
- Keyword: Asst. Supt. Of Okla. City Public School
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SWANSON, J. CHESTER DR. / ASST. SUPT. OF OKLA. CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1968-07-13
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, July 13, 1968
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1223.0200
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc608759
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-07-13-68
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times