[Photograph 2012.201.B1289.0512] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1289.0512]
- Added Title Storytellers' Choice Entertains Youngsters
- Creation: 1978-08-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Mimicking how children often sit on the floor to search for books of their choice are Donna Skyarla, left, children's services for the Pioneer Multi-County Library System and Randy Steinberg, children's libraries at Moore."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Tipps, Wilna Mrs.
- Keyword: Norman
- Keyword: Cleveland-Garvin County Library System Bookmobile Librarian
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: TIPPS, WILNA MRS. / NORMAN / CLEVELAND-GARVIN COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM BOOKMOBILE LIBRARIAN
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1978-08-28
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1289.0512
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc605905