[Photograph 2012.201.B1207.0222] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1207.0222]
Photographer: Carter, J. PatCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1974-03-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "And that supply of beef has prompted an Agriculture Department program to entice consumers to eat more beef, while prices are lower, said Mrs. Nancy Harvey Steorts, special assistant to Earl Butz, ascretary of agriculture."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Steorts, Nancy
- Keyword: Agriculture Dept.
- Keyword: Special Asst.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: STEORTS, NANCY / AGRICULTURE DEPT. / SPECIAL ASST.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1974-03-27
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 27, 1974
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1207.0222
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc596793
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-03-27-74
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times