[Photograph 2012.201.B1194.0194] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1194.0194]
Photographer: Lynn, ReneeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980-10-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Fatma El Gohary and Mervat El Tallawy, in background, and Hekmat Mahfouz and Dr. Zeinab El Soubky, foreground, rest during a tour of the Cowboy Hall of Fame."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: El Soubky, Zeinab Dr.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: EL SOUBKY, ZEINAB DR.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1980-10-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 21, 1980
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1194.0194
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc596714
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-10-21-80
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman