[Photograph 2012.201.B1138.0284] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1138.0284]
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1967
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Robert E. Rowe, senior design engineer at Western Electric in Oklahoma City, has been selected to serve in the 28-member national board of directors of the American Society of Tool and Manufacturing (ASTME) ."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Rowe, Robert E.
- Keyword: Western Electric
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: ROWE, ROBERT E. / WESTERN ELECTRIC
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1967
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 13, 1967
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1138.0284
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc596108
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-13-67
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman