[Photograph 2012.201.B1223.0205] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1223.0205]
Photographer: Lucas, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1954-11-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Using the magnetic board to present statistics, J. Chester Swanson the superintendent will give a refresher course on school problems and progress."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Swanson, J. Chester Dr.
- Keyword: Asst. Supt. Of Okla. City Public School
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SWANSON, J. CHESTER DR. / ASST. SUPT. OF OKLA. CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1954-11-04
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 8, 1954
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1223.0205
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc593702
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-11-08-54
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman