[Photograph 2012.201.B1205.0931] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1205.0931]
Photographer: Photo PressCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1931-08-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Roy St. Lewis, former United States district attorney here, is shown taking the oath as assistant attorney general in Washington."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: St. Louis, Roy
- Keyword: Washington D.C.
- Keyword: Former U.S. Dist. Atty. Western Dist.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: ST. LOUIS, ROY / WASHINGTON D.C. / FORMER U.S. DIST. ATTY. WESTERN DIST.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 1931-08-06
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 6, 1931
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1205.0931
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc588832
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-08-06-31
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times