[Photograph 2012.201.B1282.0430] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1282.0430]
Photographer: Tapscott, GeorgeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970-02-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Spray from a CO2 gas spout marks the scene of ground breaking ceremonies held this morning for the new 4.8 million Thermal Systems Inc., central heating and cooling plant."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Thermal Systems, Inc.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: THERMAL SYSTEMS, INC. / CITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1970-02-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 26, 1970
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1282.0430
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc582438
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-02-26-70
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times