[Photograph 2012.201.B1000.0313] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1000.0313]
Photographer: Wilson, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1971-08-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Contractor Henry Parker, right, with lawyer, enters courthouse before grand jury session."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Parker, Henry H.
- Keyword: Demolition Contractor
- Keyword: Parker Brick Co.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PARKER, HENRY H. / DEMOLITION CONTRACTOR / PARKER BRICK CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1971-08-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 10, 1971
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1000.0313
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc579692
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-08-10-71
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times