[Photograph 2012.201.B1034.0965] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1034.0965]
Photographer: Hoke, DougCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1986-04-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Practicing their dance routine for the Sping Time Follies are, clockwise from center, Gaye Coffman, Tobe Sexton, Jennifer Harrell, Chris Akers and Sahnnon Peters, all Putnam City School students."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Putnam City
- Keyword: High Schools
- Keyword: Misc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PUTNAM CITY / HIGH SCHOOLS / MISC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1986-04-16
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 18, 1986
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1034.0965
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc578018
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-18-86
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman