[Photograph 2012.201.B1030.0344] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1030.0344]
Photographer: Klock, RogerCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1986-01-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Unless he files a successful appeal, convicted securities violator Patrick E. Powell Jr. will have a felony record, a Cleveland County Judge ruled Wednesday."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Powers, Patrick E. Jr. Pres. Pepco, Inc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: POWERS, PATRICK E. JR. PRES. PEPCO, INC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1986-01-01
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 25, 1988
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1030.0344
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc577562
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-02-25-88
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman