[Photograph 2012.201.B0999.0358] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0999.0358]
- Creation: 1953
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "The United States has decided to vote for India's Mme. Pandit as president of the next U. N. General Assembly."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Pandit Vijayo Lakshme (Mrs.)
- Keyword: India President Of United Nations General Assembly
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PANDIT VIJAYO LAKSHME (MRS.) / INDIA PRESIDENT OF UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 1953
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 30, 1953
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0999.0358
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc572283
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-30-53
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman