[Photograph 2012.201.B1052.0303] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1052.0303]
Photographer: Cobb, RichardCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1955-04-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "PRODUCTON of better family doctors is the goal of a child care program which will be started at the Univrsity of Oklahoma hospitals under direction of a newly-appointed medical school professor,Dr.T.R. Pfundt."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Pfundt. T.R. Dr.
- Keyword: O.U. Medical Assn.
- Keyword: Prof. Of Pediatrics
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PFUNDT. T.R. DR. / O.U. MEDICAL ASSN. / PROF. OF PEDIATRICS
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1955-04-14
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 21, 1955
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1052.0303
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc570110
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-03-21-55
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman