[Photograph 2012.201.B01005.0313] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B01005.0313]
Photographer: Wood, TonyCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1963-10-17
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "An outside look at the recreational complex proposed for the Southside's Woodson Park is all Timmy Carr might get unless the city's earning tax proposal is approved."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Parks
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Woodson Park
- Keyword: Recreation Bldg.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PARKS / CITY / WOODSON PARK / RECREATION BLDG.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1963-10-17
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, October 24, 1963
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B01005.0313
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc564719
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-10-24-63
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times