[Photograph 2012.201.B1017.0073] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1017.0073]
- Creation: 1969-04-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Embattled Cornell University President James A. Perkins sits down on the stage and sips a soft drink before speaking to students on the Ithaca. N. Y. campus."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Perkins James A.
- Keyword: President Of Cornell University
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PERKINS JAMES A. / PRESIDENT OF CORNELL UNIVERSITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1969-04-24
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 24, 1969
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1017.0073
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc563963
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-24-69
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman