[Photograph 2012.201.B1054.0377] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1054.0377]
Photographer: Hoke, DougCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1992-01-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Corporate raider T. Boone Pickens head of Mesa Petroleum Corp."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Pickens, T. Boone, Jr.
- Keyword: Chairman
- Keyword: Mesa Petroleum Co.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PICKENS, T. BOONE, JR. / CHAIRMAN / MESA PETROLEUM CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
- Coverage Date: 1992-01-23
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, January 24, 1992
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1054.0377
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc550237
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-01-24-92
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman