[Photograph 2012.201.B1122.0026] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1122.0026]
- Creation: 1967-11-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Four rapidly fired shots missed U.s. Rep. John Rarick (D-La) , candidate for governor in Saturday's Democratic primary, Thursday."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Rarick, John R. (Judge) Mr. & Mrs.
- Keyword: Segregationist
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: RARICK, JOHN R. (JUDGE) MR. & MRS. / SEGREGATIONIST
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Louisiana - Orleans Parish - New Orleans
- Coverage Date: 1967-11-02
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 2, 1967
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1122.0026
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc544745
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-11-02-67
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times