[Photograph 2012.201.B1064.0254] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1064.0254]
- Creation: 1956-12-13
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "New members of the Ladies the Ladies Music club were honest at a coffee and musical program Wdnesday in Louise Prichard liapel of the First Baptist church. In the receiving line was Mrs. L. H. Prichard, standing left, Skirvin Tower hotel, who donated the chapel as a memorial to her daughter. Others attending were Mrs. Mont J. Mills, center, co-chairman of the coffee, and Mrs. Kirk C. Tucker."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Prichard. L.H. Mrs.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PRICHARD. L.H. MRS. / CITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1956-12-13
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, December 13, 1956
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1064.0254
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc543466
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-12-13-56
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times