[Photograph 2012.201.B1054.0047] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1054.0047]
- Creation: 1947-06-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Plans for a more active year in district chapters of the Mid-Continent production division of American Petroleum institute were mapped at the annual meeting in Amarillo."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Phillips J.R.
- Keyword: Oil Man
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: PHILLIPS J.R. / OIL MAN
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Potter County - Amarillo
- Coverage Date: 1947-06-02
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, June 1, 1947
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1054.0047
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc542972
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-06-01-47
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman