[Photograph 2012.201.B1080.0773] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1080.0773]
Photographer: Shroder, William J., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1937-04-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Four very happy attorneys Wednesday were, left to right, Stephen Holloway, Harry Johnson, Frank Appleman, and Houston Reeves, who will become full-fledged assistant attorneys general when Governor Marland signs measure providing additional funds for the office."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Reeves,Houston W.
- Keyword: Asst.State Atty.General
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: REEVES,HOUSTON W. / ASST.STATE ATTY.GENERAL
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1937-04-14
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 14, 1937
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1080.0773
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc540677
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-04-14-37
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times