[Photograph 2012.201.B1085.0725] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1085.0725]
Photographer: Klock, RogerCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1990-09-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Ninette M. Rhodes of Oklahoma City recently received a $6,700 scholarship to study abroad. Rhodes, a French and Russian studies major at Oklahoma State University, plans to use her scholarship at the Sorbonne in Paris, France."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Rhodes, Ninette M.
- Keyword: Scholarship Winner
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: RHODES, NINETTE M. / SCHOLARSHIP WINNER
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Payne County - Stillwater
- Coverage Date: 1990-09-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, September 19, 1990
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1085.0725
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc538468
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-09-19-90
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman