[Photograph 2012.201.B1249.0004] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1249.0004]
- Added Title Va Names Hospital'S New Head
- Creation: 1957-02-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "The veterans administration Thursday announced the appointment of Dr. Oren T. Skouge, 39 year old Iowan as manager of the VA hospital in Oklahoma City"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Skouge, Oren T. Dr.
- Keyword: Appointed Manager Of Okla. City Veterans Administration Hospital
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SKOUGE, OREN T. DR. / APPOINTED MANAGER OF OKLA. CITY VETERANS ADMINISTRATION HOSPITAL
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1957-02-14
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Va Names Hospital'S New Head", Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 14, 1957
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1249.0004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc530424
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-02-14-57
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times