[Photograph 2012.201.B1251.0079] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1251.0079]
- Creation: 1967
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "E.L. Smith Cities Service Oil Co. "CITATION" RECIPIENT"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Smith, E.L.
- Keyword: Cities Service Oil Co
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SMITH, E.L. / CITIES SERVICE OIL CO
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Tulsa County - Tulsa
- Coverage Date: 1967
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 26, 1967
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1251.0079
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc521131
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-03-26-67
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman