[Photograph 2012.201.B1227.0042] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1227.0042]
- Creation: 1952-04-30
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Dr. Robert M. Salter, Washington, D. C., will make his first appearance in Oklahoma City since his appointment as chief of the soil conservation service land judging contest here Friday."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Salter, Robert Dr.
- Keyword: Chief Of The U.S. Soil Conservation Service In The Dept. Of Agriculture
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SALTER, ROBERT DR. / CHIEF OF THE U.S. SOIL CONSERVATION SERVICE IN THE DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1952-04-30
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 30, 1952
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1227.0042
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc519420
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-04-30-52
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman