[Photograph 2012.201.B1162.0841] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1162.0841]
Photographer: Vahlberg, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1977-08-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "LACK OF AWARENESS of the consequences of pregnancy is the major cause of teen-age pregnancy in the U.S., according to Farida k. Shah, research associate in the Department of Population Dynamics, Johns Hopkins University."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Shah, Farida K.
- Keyword: Dept. Of Population Dynamics John Hopkins Univ.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: SHAH, FARIDA K. / DEPT. OF POPULATION DYNAMICS JOHN HOPKINS UNIV.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Coverage Date: 1977-08-24
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, August 25, 1977
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1162.0841
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc518548
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-08-25-77
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times