[Photograph 2012.201.B1261.0592] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B1261.0592]
- Added Title Good Humored Witness
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1954-05-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Secretary of the Army Robert Stevens, on and off the witness stand since opening of the McCarthy-Army dispute hearings, doesn't allow possible testifying fatigue to prevent his enjoyment of a humorous moment at today's session."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Stevens, Robert Ten Broeck
- Keyword: U.S. Sec. Of The Army
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: STEVENS, ROBERT TEN BROECK / U.S. SEC. OF THE ARMY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Coverage Date: 1954-05-06
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B1261.0592
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc514792